A simple braided bracelet with a dragon/snake motif, printed in Red Copper PLA.
I’ve seen the design variously referred to as Celtic, Nordic, Viking, or Asian influenced, depending on who printed the bracelet or wrote about the design.
The bracelet required a fair amount of cleanup, as it prints standing upright. Cleanly removing supports around the dragon/snake heads is especially tricky. Overall a very nice piece, with smooth braiding and fine detail in the heads, when printed at 60 microns.
- Source: bracelet
- Maker: januszeko
- License: Creative Commons – Attribution – Non-commercial
- Model: branssztywna7.stl
- Material: Tianse Red Copper PLA 1.75mm
- Final Size: 84.0mm x 11.0mm x 75.5mm
- Print Date: 2018/01/13
- Print Time: 7 hours 7 minutes
- Estimated Print Time: 7 hours 23 minutes
- Estimated Filament: 5.8 meters
- Slicer: Cura 3
- Slicer Settings:
- 0.06mm layers
- 20% infill