Going through the various Kickstarter projects we’ve backed recently, picking some models from each
to print and test out. From the SciFi Structures Kickstarter, the Space Station – space_station_repaired.stl.
This is a scaled up version of the previous Space Station – hopefully being a bit bigger, and a bit denser, will give it some longevity in the hands of active kids.
Rotated 90° around the x-axis to a vertical orientation for printing.
- Source: SciFi Structures – All Spaceships Pack
- Maker: @ProjectMobius
- Model: space_station_repaired.stl
- License: Commercial
- Material: Inland Silver PLA 1.75mm
- Scale: 200%
- Final Size: 82.9mm x 82.9mm x 117.7mm
- Print Date: 2018/03/30
- Print Time:
- Estimated Print Time: 22 hours 31 minutes
- Estimated Filament: 29.7 meters
- Slicer: Cura 3
- Slicer Settings:
- generate support
- Support line width: 0.2mm
- build plate adhesion: raft
- 80% infill
- 0.1mm layers