Let’s build a dungeon. We’ll start with some basic stone surface tiles with ruined walls. Perfect for a dilapidated building.
After our OpenForge Test Print, we’re scaling things up to print two tiles at a time. It won’t optimize anything or save any print time, but it will use available print time better as I’m away from the printer and unable to setup addition prints during the day.
This print took zero surface prep, and was a really quick print despite printing two walls at once. The hole through the wall ended up with a few dangling threads of filament, but they’re barely noticeable. Easy print to get off the bed as well.
- Series: OpenForge Tiles
- Maker: devonjones
- Source: OpenForge Ruined Wall Tile
- Original License: Creative Commons – Attribution – Share Alike
- Model: ruined_wall_2x2b_high_to_low-mirrored.stl
- GCode: [ruined_wall_2x2b_high_to_low-mirrored_x2.gcode
- Material: Prusa Gray PLA 1.75mm
- Print Date: 2017/09/19
- Print Time: 2 hours
- Estimated Print Time: 1 hour 58 minutes (PrusaControl)
- Estimated Filament: –
- Slicer: Slic3r PE 1.36.2
- Slice Settings:
- 0.35mm Fast Print layers
- 10% infill cubic
- No Supports
- Duplicate model to print 2 at once
- Printer: Prusa i3 mk2