The Warrior 4 from the Terracotta Army has a companion:
The Warrior and Horse we’re well received when the 10 year old brought them to class for a group project working session.
Also printed in Red Copper PLA, the horse took significantly longer, particularly because of the significant support structures needed. The scans of the horse and warrior, and the original terra-cotta statues, have fairly little fine detail on their surfaces, making 150 micron layers suitably high detail to capture the originals in these prints.
- Source: Horse – Terracotta Army
- Maker: Scan the World
- License: Download – Print – Maintain – Share – Attribution
- Material: Tianse Red Copper PLA 1.75mm
- Print Date: 2018/01/14
- Print Time: 10 hours 15 minutes
- Estimated Print Time: 10 hours 35 minutes
- Estimated Filament: 32 meters
- Slicer: Cura 3
- Slicer Settings:
- 0.15mm layers
- Use supports
- 20% infill