The upcoming adventure through the sewers requires a creature(s) lurking in the deep, murky pools into which the sluices empty. How about crocodiles?
Choosing crocodiles was honestly fairly round-about, given how obvious crocs-in-the-sewers should be; I spent 10 minutues paging through the Bestiary looking for an appropriate aquatic menace that could lurk in the sewer pools.
This is my first print from YouMagine, but given how many creatures I’ve already found there, I doubt my last. I comfortably fit two small crocodiles on the build plate, but had I needed more, I’d guess 8-12 could be wedged onto a 200mm x 200mm plate.
- Maker: Harrison Braere
- Source: Crocodiles for your Tabletop Game
- Original License: Creative Commons 3.0 – Attribution – Share Alike
- Model: crocodile.stl
- GCode: Crocodile_x2.stl
- Material: Inland Greed ABS 1.75mm
- Print Date: 2017/10/01
- Print Time: 50 minutes
- Estimated Print Time: 41 minutes (PrusaControl 0.9.3_390_beta)
- Estimated Filament: 6.6 meters (PrusaControl 0.9.3_390_beta)
- Slicer: Slic3r PE 1.37.1
- Slice Settings:
- 0.35mm layers
- supports on build plate only
- 4mm brim
- 10% infill
- Printer: Prusa i3 mk2