We’re building a city – the haven of the Seven Oases. Elevated walkways, docks, and camps dot the shores of the lakes that are fed by springs deep under the sands. Venture too far from the shade of the trees, and the protection of the walkways and docks, and the dangers of the desert are bound to set upon you.
The pieces of the Seven Oases are spread across a number of prints:
– Print One – [Sphinx Portal]()
The Sphinx Portal
The Sphinxes of the Seven Oases guard the portal to the Undermountain. A keen observer will note that they point toward the portal, not away, as if guarding the Oases from some unseen threat on the other side of the portal.
A magic of indiscernable origin imbues the Sphinxes with the ability to detect magical items that travelers crossing the portal threshold might use against those who occupy the Oases.
- Maker: devonjones
- Source: Sphinx Statues
- License: Creative Commons – Attribution – Share Alike
- Model: sphinx.2×4.stl
- GCode: –
- Material: Inland Light Brown PLA 1.75mm
- Print Date: 2017/10/19
- Print Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Estimated Print Time: 2 hours 1 minutes
- Estimated Filament: 16.1 meters
- Slicer: Slic3r
- Slicer Settings:
- 0.35mm layers
- 10% infill cubic
- Octagram Spiral surface fill pattern
- 10mm brim
- Printer: Prusa i3 mk2